Speak with a Covered California certified agent! Call (888) 413-3164 or Shop Online Now

Shop and Compare

California Health Insurance Plans and Rates

It's easy. Just enter your zip code.

Covered California Q&A

Covered California and Obamacare related questions from consumers, employers and agents are answered by Phil Daigle with the best information available at the time. Archived entries may no longer be accurate as the Covered California and Obamacare knowledge-base is evolving quickly. TO REQUEST A PERSONAL RESPONSE INCLUDE EMAIL ADDRESS.

Proof of $0 Income?

By on | No Comments

Question: Hello, I work for my mother I'm her caregiver, she pays me with a VA Benefit Aid and Assist, which is only for her care this income is not tax deductible, therefore I don't file income tax, how do I provide proof of my income for subside? Thank you.

Answer: If you have $0 taxable income, you are not eligible for a subsidy. You are eligible for Medi-Cal. You can provide proof-of-income with a letter explaining your income details.

Leave a comment

Do You Have California Health Insurance Questions?

Ask An Expert

View Previous Questions
Call Us at (888) 413-3164

© 2022 California Health Benefit Advisers, LLC
Home / About / Start Shopping / Ask a Question

“Covered California,” “California Health Benefit Exchange”, and the Covered California Logo are registered trademarks or service marks of Covered California, in the United States. This web site is owned and maintained by California Health Benefit Advisers, LLC, which is solely responsible for its content.