Speak with a Covered California certified agent! Call (888) 413-3164 or Shop Online Now

Shop and Compare

California Health Insurance Plans and Rates

It's easy. Just enter your zip code.

Covered California Q&A

Covered California and Obamacare related questions from consumers, employers and agents are answered by Phil Daigle with the best information available at the time. Archived entries may no longer be accurate as the Covered California and Obamacare knowledge-base is evolving quickly. TO REQUEST A PERSONAL RESPONSE INCLUDE EMAIL ADDRESS.

How Do I Get a Form 1095-B from Medi-Cal?

By on | 4 Comments

Question: Where can I find the 1095 form for my son who was covered under medi cal 2015?

Answer: Each person who is or was enrolled in Medi-Cal will get his or her own Form 1095-B. Therefore, a household with more than one person covered by Medi-Cal may get a Form 1095-B for each person that had coverage. The 1095-B form will be mailed to you by March 31, 2016.


I have a question. I moved in 2015 . I called medical they have me abd my kids info at my new address but my son recieved his 1095 to my old house adress . Does it matter when filling taxes?

How do I get another copy? I do not have the one that was mailed to me.

Max, I have medi-cal with share of cost. My only income is $1354.00 from SS. I am the only on. I would like to know what my share of cost is or how I can find out what it is. Thank you,

I have a question, when I was pregnant with my twins, I got on the AIM(access for infants and mothers) program. Once my sons were born they were enrolled in low cost medi-cal. Now that they have other insurance I called the LA County agency to cancel. They lead me to believe it was done. Then a week ago I received a bill stating I need to pay my premium and I’m past due. After calling back they gave me the run around then someone said that since AIM enrolled them they don’t have a case worker and they’re state and county cases were not linked. They said since it’s through the state they cannot cancel my sons. They gave me a number to call Ombudsman. I thought I was seeing a light at the end of a tunnel until I called and they told me they don’t cancel that I needed to fill out a MC 215 form but did not say where to send it. I’m at my wits end. I’m not sure what to do anymore. Any information would be appreciated.

Leave a comment

Do You Have California Health Insurance Questions?

Ask An Expert

View Previous Questions
Call Us at (888) 413-3164

© 2022 California Health Benefit Advisers, LLC
Home / About / Start Shopping / Ask a Question

“Covered California,” “California Health Benefit Exchange”, and the Covered California Logo are registered trademarks or service marks of Covered California, in the United States. This web site is owned and maintained by California Health Benefit Advisers, LLC, which is solely responsible for its content.